My fab followers x

Thursday 24 May 2012

Silver Birch

This card was inspired by Barbara Gray, I used her stamps for the topper which I first stamped and then made a mask of the stamp, and made a sun mask, and created the sky and landscape by tearing some paper to create a mask, I used cosmic shimmer chalk spritzers in green and blue, used pro markers in two shades of grey to colour the trees, and coloured the sun in pro markers, and topped off with a light mist of crafters companion silver glitter spray.


The base card is brown A5 the background was created with an A4 leaf mask which I first embossed then colour tinted with vintage photo distress ink then spritzed over with green and orange cosmic shimmer chalk spritzers, mounted both the back ground and the topper onto black paper, die cut some leaves and flourishes with the black and topped off with two bows and two black hat pins.
Thank you for taking the time to look, I hope you like it :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful Zoe! Loving the colours and the swirl and bow are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

Wow, thats such a clever card....amazing. I love the leafy background, and all the colours are fab x

Anonymous said...

Really nice card with lots of different techniques used to good effect. xx

Zoe said...

Thank you very much :) Linda

Zoe said...

Wow thank you Barbara :d

Zoe said...

Thank you Marilyn, it did a long time to do :)

Trudi said...

This a lovely card Zoe, really like the strong contrast of colours, and the way it makes the trees stand out. Very effective x

Zoe said...

Thank you Trudi :)

Joan said...

A lovely card, I love all the contrasts they really work well xx