My fab followers x

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Ring of Daisy's

Evening guys! Had a stressful day today, not had the chance to craft tonight, so posting a card I made a couple of months ago, which I really love.
Yep you guessed it 8x8 cream base card, the background is cream which I ran through a spellbinders m-bossability folder, not sure I've spelt that right but ho hum lol! I rounded the corners and matted onto black card, the Daisy's are also spellbinders, I cut and embossed 8 of them and inked whilst still in die with mustard seed and marigold distress inks, I also cut off the edges of the Daisy's, the leaves also from same set I inked with lettuce adirondack ink, the label also from same set I inked with same inks as flowers, added some pearls to centre of flowers and swirly pearls to background, a beautiful chiffon wrinkled edge ribbon in champagne, a pretty button and two hat pins, voila! I gave this card to a very dear friend of mine.
Thank you for visiting my blog today xxx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

Tina said...

this is lovely hun , really cheerful , love the embossed background xx

Joan said...

This is so very pretty and delicate. I love it. xx

Di said...

lovely x

Cheryl said...

LOVE, love, love this!!

Marc Southall said...

Oooh Zoe this is absolutely lovely !!

Marleen Gallagher said...

ahh this is beautiful hun. Just love it xox

Linda said...

Stunning Zoe! I am loving the embossing the hint of colour on the daisies and the bow with the stick pins too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

I love this card Zoe, it's beautiful xx I'm loving cards at the moment, with die-cut flowers :)

Zoe said...

Thank you Barbara, buttons bows and die cut flowers are my absolute obsession, at the moment.