My fab followers x

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Citrus monochromatic!

Good afternoon my lovelies!
Today's card was just a play time card, I think it turned out quite nice! 
8x8 scalloped edge cream card, I pierced around the edge of cream card and matted, the leaf stamp and sentiment are from my fave set at the mo, creative ex dandelion wishes! I used dried marigold DI to stamp and ink edges, I used ornate diamonds creative ex embossing folder, also inked heavily with same ink, added cream lace, the topper is a spellbinder new set another fave at the mo too, I second generation stamped the leaf stamp in the DI around the edge randomly and lightly inked, the flowers and foliage are also spellbinders, I couldn't live without my foliage dies, got to be my most used dies ever! Also used cream card and inked with DI, added some bobby dazzlers, voila a very bright card! Thank you for visiting today xxx 

16 comments:

Barbara said...

Absolutely beautiful, as usual xx......wish I could get some 'me playtime' :(

Kay Dalton said...

ohh zingy and elegant love it x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow yes indeed it turned out quite nice ! Love this beautiful creation and the white and melon colors together. What a wonderful quote as well. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Zoe, what a wonderful card, the colour the die cutting and the stamping are all super and love the flowers
Janet

Chris said...

Stunning card I just love the colour. Chris xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colour and those leaves are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Linda said...

Oh WOW Zoe this is just stunning. I love the beautiful colours you have used. The sentiment is fabulous as is the floral display.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Zoe, lovely colour

Sue

catherine said...

This is so fantastic Zoe and love the oranges. The layout is just fantastic
x catherine

Jan Ltc said...

Love this Zoe xx Jan

Doreen said...

Love the design of this and gorgeous colours.xxx

Danie May said...

Zoe this is stunning! I love your beautiful foilage die cuts and your stamping/layering in the Dry Marigold DI. xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous card Zoe - LOVE the colours!
Kate
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, This is beautiful x

jane stillman said...

Oh my goodness what a fabulous card, love the colour x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

wow this is fantastic love the colour emma xx