My fab followers x

Friday 7 September 2012

butterfly and lace!

Hello Lovelies! What gorgeous weather we've had today! I'm doing an earlier post today, so I get a bit longer to craft! 
So without further ado! 6x6 scalloped edge whits card base! Matted with some blue gingham card from stash and embossed the reverse side with m-bossability folder, I tucked half the doily under, added a beautiful striped grosgrain ribbon with some lace over the top, cut and embossed both parts of the butterfly which is from the papillon spellbinders, I inked the solid butterfly with denim adirondack! Voila! Thanks for looking xxx 

16 comments:

Planetsusie said...

I think this is really delicate Zoe - such soft colours and the lace is gorgeous. I missed yesterday's post but (this is probably too late) but I would have definitely glazed the 2 and done something ie faux stitching or piercing around the edge of the card.

Hugs to you Sue P xxx Mind you it is lovely anyway.

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Zoe, the little butterfly goes really well with the lace you chose. Feels like a very gentle card. I like it :)

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Zoe this is stunning. Loving the background and the lace really makes this "POP". I love the lovely colours and the butterflies is awesome.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sheila said...

Fab card, love the use of doily and lace x

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the butterfly doily and lace x

Craftymum said...

Another gorgeous card....off to find my doilies and wondering what I can pinch some lace from...
Love the colours too :0)

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the butterfly and lace. Chris xx

Zoe Dibavar said...

beautifully simple but very chic xxx

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,this is just gorgeous just love this too bits,hun the detail is lush hugs Cheryl xxxxx

Doreen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the butterfly...fabulous design too.xxx

ddazzled71 said...

This is beautiful Zoe, I love the combination of all the elements particularly the doily, butterfly and lace together. xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous!!
kate
xx

Shelley said...

Beautiful Zoe! loving the lace :D xxx

Kathryn said...

Ab fabby x loving the gingham xx

pauline said...

stunning card xxx