My fab followers x

Saturday 29 September 2012

Never tried this before!

Good evening Lovelies, well been a bit AWOL for couple of days as I've been away to a lovely wedding in Tonbridge Wells! Had a cracking time.
I made this card a couple of nights ago, I made it for our daily challenge over on craftymess group, the theme was: try something new, either technique or something in stash never used! So I thought I'd have a go at T-bag folding, not really my sort of thing but hey ho! Always keen to play, I have a mag that featured T-bag folding in so basically found an easy fold and copied it! I think it's turned out ok? But still not my thing! 
So papers are all from stash that's been hanging around for ages not being used! The tulips were created by cutting 3, 5x5 cm squares and 3, 4x4 cm squares, folding and layering on top of each other, the stems are spellbinders and the sentiment are from a stamp set I got free from Ally Pally! Voila! Thank you visiting always love to hear what you think xxx 

12 comments:

Shelley said...

Zoe this is great!! Those flowers look love and I just love your paper choice, I'd say that paper folding isn't really my cup of tea either but I really do like those flowers, they have a delicate vintage feel to them xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh I love those tulips they look fabulous. That sentiment is brilliant too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous tulips and layout.xxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Cute... Love the way you layered up the card

Kate M said...

Those tulips are great!!
Kate
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, love it
Lindsay xx

jane stillman said...

Fab card, and the tulips are brilliant, well done x

chrissie said...

Just love this. Haven't done any tea bag folding for ages and I do have some sheets in a book--thanks for the inspiration

Love Chrissie xx

Carol C said...

Lovely card Zoe :) xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Zoe, Your card is beautiful ! Before I got hooked on stamping I used paperfolding on my cards, (Iris & Fancy), loved it, still love the look and have a lifetime supply of papers. This makes me think I should get them back out ! Happy Sunday, Shirley

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Zoe, not me either, but your card is very pretty.
Thank you for your best wishes that you were kind enough to leave on my blog, they mean so much to me.
Hugs
Janet

Cookie said...

Hi Zoe this is fabulous, I've never try it before but you have done a fabulous job, It looks gorgeous, I was at Ally Pally on the Sunday we could have walked pass each other lol xxxx