My fab followers x

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Plain and simple!

Good evening Lovelies, helllllllp! My mojo gone walkabout! :( 
Ever had new toy overload? Lol! Well! I have bought soooo many new crafty goodies lately, that I've not known what to play with leading to a serious case of spoilt brat crafters block lol! So tonight's make is plain and simple, no toys no gadgets! 
6x6 scalloped edge white card, I used white linen card which I'd scored 4 lines left about inch and half gap then scored another 4 lines, I masked them, then using verasmark ink i randomly stamped without using a block the Grunge polka dot background and the harlequine background stamps by Visible Image, then sweeped over using Turquoise shade and Hansa yellow pan pastels, sealed with some cheap hairspray, then with black adirondack ink stamped the Inspire stamp also by VI and the tiny flower heads are by Lavinia stamps, I highlighted here and there with a white gel pen! Before I go Visible Image stamps are great quality and they have a splendid range! Pop by and have a look http://www.visibleimage.co.uk/

20 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Nice its good to see simple love it xxx

WeirdCat said...

So beautiful, I suffer from the same block at times and it's good to go back to basics
Ruth x

Doreen said...

Your mojo looks ok to me.....this is gorgeous.xxx

Visible Image said...

Fab Zoe! Imagine Dream Inspire is one of my favourite stamps :) Thank you! xx

Barbara said...

Lovely.....xxx

Kate M said...

Lovely CAS card
Kate
xx

Celias said...

Plain and gorgeous love the colours Zoe xxxxxxxxxxxx

chrissie said...

Just terrific--a real classy card.

Love Chrissie xx

cheryl said...

oh sweetie I just love this so classy,and those colours are lush hugs Cherylxxxxx

Magz said...

Fabb card does at the title says. But the middle bit is coloured great.

jane stillman said...

fabulous card Zoe, does us good to go back to basics sometimes. Know what you mean by goody overload!! xx

Sheila said...

Fab card Zoe, sometimes I find doing little simple things often bring my mojo back even better than before x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful hun, love the colours and the embossing and the inspire quote is fab
Lindsay xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Zoe, wonderful it does inspire, I must have a go at some of the techniques, love the colours
Janet

Jan said...

Stunning cas card Zoe xx Jan

sparklingblackrose said...

Very pretty Zoe, simple but stunning :-) Elaine xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, the colours are wonderful

Sue

Kandy's Krafts said...

You might think it plain and simple but it is very effective and lovely.

besitos said...

simple but beautiful :)

Di said...

Stunningly beautiful and elegant xx