My fab followers x

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Vintage lady!

Good evening lovelies, sorry I've not blogged a couple of days, I have been visiting and commenting everyone's blogs though! just had nothing to blog as I've been busy! 
So this post is not my usual type of make and to be honest I can't say I like it much but it was for a daily challenge, I whipped it up in only about 15 mins! 5x5 square card, I matted with some vintage style 6x6 paper from a pad I've had lurking in my stash for some time, I inked it with antique linen then edged with Victorian velvet DI's I stamped onto another sheet from same pad and inked again using same inks the image is an old one I've only used a couple of times got it a long time ago, one of those foam ones from Qvc which I stamped using walnut stain and water coloured just the rose's and her lips with the VV DI and cut using nestie the matted onto a plum coloured paper, I inked a doily folded it cut the centre out then made it into a rough rosette added a button, some ready made flowers, the lace I threaded with a dusky pink ribbon just to tie in all the colours, thank you so much for your lovely comment, hope you like this one xxx

22 comments:

Shelley said...

Really beautiful! I love how you added the colour to the stamped image xxx

Anonymous said...

Zoe this is sooo pretty, love the image and colors, love the Lace and the ribbon running through it. xx

ddazzled71 said...

Wow Zoe this is beautiful! I love all the wonderful trims and your rosette is gorgeous! xx

Linda Simpson said...

I think this is gorgeous Zoe! I love the rosette doily and the way you have threaded ribbon through the lace. The image is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Fabulous card Zoe. Love the lace and ribbon.
Kate
xx

Kay Dalton said...

beautiful card, fab image and stunning embellies

sam said...

stunning card and love the colours xx

chrissie said...

It's beautiful and a great idea to stamp straight onto the shape--never thought of that.

Love Chrissie xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

stunning love the colours used and that flower is brill emma xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, just love the image x

Barbara said...

Mmmmmmm, can't make my mind up either, it's so different from your usual work. Love the colours and embellies you've used xx

Hank Hendricks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lady jasmine crafts said...

Owww lush hun xxx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Love this card. Embellishments are exactly right.

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Beautiful card Zoe.. Love the lace and image Px

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Stunning! Gorgeous muted colours, great textures, and great distressing. Gorgeous card! Love it....

Hugs Lisa xxxx

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,this is brilliant love,the soft muted colours,and love the distressing,and the lush,lace hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely stunning hun, I love that beautiful lace
Lindsay xx

Zoe Dibavar said...

Georgeous design and so quick too looks like it took a lot longer fab image and loving the doily flower xx

Craftymum said...

I wish I could make something as beautiful in 15 mins...lovely card :0)

Joan said...

I love vintage beautiful xxx

Plastic cards said...

Shade is perfectly going along with design which inspires me a lot....