My fab followers x

Saturday 15 September 2012

Wedding card mk 2!

Good evening Lovelies, hope your all having a lovely weekend so far? You may or may not remember a little while ago, I made a wedding card that I wasn't sure about? I asked your opinions and had some great suggestions from you all, the main one being! The letters being too chunky, I agreed! And with some help from a lovely lady Trudi Shury who very kindly cut me some more letters with her cricut, I ended up starting over with the card, although its still very similar, I am much happier with mk 2, the first picture is the original, the second is the new and I think improved, also including a picture of the insert, thank you for visiting, xxxx 

16 comments:

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card Zoe x

Unknown said...

they are both stunning x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie, so kind of Trudi to help, i must admit i like mk 2 the best x

Trudi said...

Yep, mk 2 is much nicer, more romantic and I see you got the Foliage 2 set of dies lol x.

Anonymous said...

Simply lovely x

Kay Dalton said...

elegant and beautiful

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful and elegant, absolutely stunning
Lindsay xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful elegance.xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

A really lovely card, fab ribbon :-) Elaine xxx

lindyloo said...

very stylish x

Cumbrianlass said...

It was beautiful before Zoe, now its perfect
Janet

Miradormakings said...

Such a lovely idea for a wedding card and they both look beautiful to me.

Joan x

Anonymous said...

Both look beautiful, lovely and delicate xx

Anonymous said...

Very nice, You did a good job :)

Lone said...

ohhh this is so stunning hun , beautiful card.

/ Hugz

Maya Ariffin said...

Oh my this is really gorgeous!! :)