My fab followers x

Thursday 25 April 2013

Beside the sea!

Good evening Lovelies! A rather late post from me today! I've been on a training course today and feel shattered, but had to have a little crafty play to unwind. I've done some DT stuff which of course I can't blog today but I also made a very simple card using some stamps that came free with a mag! The background stamp is from Indigoblu and its called "square peg round hole" a fab and very versatile stamp, I inked using peacock feathers and salty ocean, I think that's its name? Lol! DI, I stamped and heat embossed the image and sentiment using the fabulous fine detail EP by Stampendous in black, inked the edges with the yellow DI from the spring or summer set? I used the reverse side of Centura Pearl card by Crafters Companion and layered onto the shimmery side that I embossed!


Thank you for spending the time to visit and leaving a comment I really appreciate it xx

 

27 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Zoe. I love the stamped image and the scene you created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

annemarks said...

Beautiful card Zoe, lovely colours :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hun, love the image and love those colours xx

Andree said...

A lovely card Zoe, the stamps and colours are wonderful x

Kay said...

Very interesting. A lovely card. XX

Anonymous said...

this is a lovely card, how did you do the bit in the middle its two colours, thats clever

Kate M said...

Love this Zoe - so different! love that scene and the colours.
xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Stunning Zoe, reminds me of summer holidays, what clever use of the stamps, I love it. Hugs P xxx

Yvonne said...

Absolutely beautiful Zoe.
Well done x

jayneyd said...

Love this Zoe. The babkground is especially gorjus. Very clever! I think I need that stamp x x x x

jane stillman said...

What a beautiful scene you've created, fabulous card x

Unknown said...

Stunning, so effective hugs Tania xx

Unknown said...

such an effective card . Love it xxx

chrissie said...

Very beautiful colours and adarable stamping.

Hope you feel refreshed by now

Chrissie x

Unknown said...

What a lovely image! lovely card as always xx

debbi taylor said...

this is lovely!
hugs
Debbi x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Zoe.....and that round stamp from indigo blu in the background is stunning....might have to go shopping LOL!

Claire
(DT-Crafty bloggers Network)

Wendy said...

What a lovely stamp! You've made a very atmospheric card with it, it's great! xxxx

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Lovely!

Sylvia said...

Love how you have used the stamp, just love the Indigo Blu stamp it looks amazing, this is now on my wish list.

Sylv xx

Gwyneth said...

Stunning card. The effect you've created is fab.

Wendy H said...

Beautiful Zoe. I wish I was there also. LOL!! Love the colours and the image. Wendy xx

Unknown said...

I absolutely love how you have put this together . I love the background its yummy

stitch-and-greet said...

Wow! Can´t believe what I see! That´s really AMAZING! Fantastic card and fab idea! Looking forward to your next creations.
Have a great weekend, regards Renata PS: Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and your nice comment.

Barbara said...

This is a lovely card Zoe....I like the dreaminess of the image, and the colours you've used xx

Laine said...

Such a fabulous creation Zoe, love the image and wonderful colour palette.
Laine
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Zoe,

Such a fabulous card, sorry a very quick comment I am having sever internet securety problems and I am using my sons VERY old laptop and it is soooooooooooooooooooooo slow
Hugs
Janet xxx