My fab followers x

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Zoe Challenge # 13 "Use Red" (anywhere in your project)

Good morning Lovelies! It's time to showcase my DT project for Rhedd and Rosie's challenge as you can see from the title, it's Use Red! Moira is sponsoring this challenge and is very kindly offering this fab prize for the winner! Hope I win! ;)

 

My sample is for my friends wedding and strangly enough her dress was red and I do like to coordinate wedding cards with themes! They just had a small family wedding as its both of theirs second marriage, anyway here's my card!

The stamp is a large cling stamp by Just-rite, I think it's called spring flowers??? Not certain though? I stamped with Perfect medium and embossed with white Stampendous detail EP, I then coloured the flowers using a Q-Tip and Distress inks, I used Worn lipstick and Barn door for the flowers and Shabby shutters for the foliage, then buffed it up with a soft cloth after to bring up the white, the charm was a freebie from a mag added to some white tulle, the EF is an M-Bossability A4 lattice style, not sure of the name?
Thank you for your comments I really enjoy reading what you think! Please visit the rest of the DT's fabulous makes, have a great day :) Zoe xxx

 

 

18 comments:

Barbara said...

What a beautiful card....love the stamp and sentiment. I'm sure your friends will treasure it xx

Unknown said...

This is such a nice card, the colours and the layout are fab! Melissa xx

Jan said...

Pretty card zoe xx Jan

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - love it!!
xx

Laine said...

Such a lovely creation Zoe.
Laine
xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Gorgeous card, especially for a wedding Zoe, and fab colours. Hugs P xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the colours, stamp and sentiment x

Heather said...

Such a beautiful card! x

Unknown said...

A stunning card Zoe
Hugs Susan xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Zoe this is stunning! I love the background colours and the beautiful sentiment and the tulle with the charm is fabulous!

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Zoe, love it, so much detail, and fabulous colours, xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

O wow Zoe this card is stunning i love the background you made xxxx

Pat Taylor said...

Beautiful card Zoe and lovely colours! Your friends will have loved it xxx

Sylvia said...

Such a beautiful card Zoe.

Sylv xx

Sandra Wright. said...

This is a beautiful card Zoe...love the embossing and the delicate colours are gorgeous...love how you have added the ribbon and charm...

Hugs
Sandie xx

Unknown said...

Lovely work
P x

Cheremane said...

Zoe this is so beautiful xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. the stamping is great and i love the colours.

Moira xxx