My fab followers x

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Zoe - Challenge # 17 "Shades of Autumn"

Oh my gosh! I thought I'd scheduled my post only to find it's failed! Sorry!

So as you can see, our theme this month is "Shades of Autmn" a personal favourite theme, love the colours and lends itself to so many permatations! Here is the link

This fortnight our fab sponsor is our very own Rebecca with this fabulous prize!

My card I've made using the fab "Wilderness 2" stamp by Darkroom door, I used distress inks to create my background the leaves and sentiment are stamped from a Justrite Autumn stamp set.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope my card has inspired you to join in our challenge? Have a great day xxx

 

 

9 comments:

Wendy said...

this is a beautiful card Zoe! Lovely stamp and the way you have added colour is fab. xxx

Unknown said...

Zoe this is brilliant, I love the colours, feel like I am having a Stroll, through the Autumn trees, love it xxx

Becky said...

Fabulous card, the image is fab and i love the colours.
Becky x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous Zoe.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I so love these stamps.

Moira xx

rae d said...

Oooooo another Darkroom Door Fan :-) Gorgeous take on gorgeous stamps xx

Barbara said...

Love that stamp....it's fab. Great card x

Beccalite said...

Stunningly beautiful Zoe, love that stamp and the colours you have created just set it off perfectly.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

This is a fantastic card.The Darkroom door image is just perfect for colouring with all those fabulous Autumn shades...I love it...xx