My fab followers x

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Zoe - Challenge # 18 "Anything Goes"

Good Morning Lovelies! I hope your all well? I'm making this a brief post today! As most of you know my little one is moving on to adoption on the 28th October, it's a tough time for us, I've scheduled all my posts, to save me forgetting

Our Theme this fortnight as you can see is "Anything Goes" and as we are an "Anything Goes" challenge blog that means you really an make anything you like! Our lovely blog owner Sandie is sponsoring this challenge, and she's offering a fab prize!

You can join in here!, we have an amazingly talented Design Team and you can check out their samples there too!

I made my tag, first by blending various autumn shades in distress inks, then stamping in black Archival ink using TH mini Blueprint leaf stamps and a Justrite Harlequin background stamp, I then die cut all my leaves which are from a Spellbinders set, I used text printed paper and plain paper just to add some texture, I inked through the die and also after, to give overall colour, I dipped a few bits into my melt pot with clear UTEE just to add some more texture, I'm very pleased with the result, I do love Autumnal colours, so rich!

Many thanks to you for visiting my blog today, have a great day xx

 

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic fall tag Zoe.

gr karin

Sandra Wright. said...

An amazing Tag Zoe, love the richness and depth of the colours, loving the texture on the leaves too...they are really stunning xxx

Maya Ariffin said...

oh i love this tag Zoe!

Maya xx

Barbara said...

I love this, it's brilliant. (didn't know your little one was moving on, but although you're sad, I know you'll be happy for her at the same time xx)

Wendy said...

Lovely vibrant tag, love the layers of leaves! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. love the colours.

Moira xx

Unknown said...

Oh Zoe, how lovely is this tag, and all them scrummy, leaves, great colours hun xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a stunning tag abd I love the vibrant autumn colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Peanut said...

What a beautiful tag autumnal tag. Love everything about it!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

lady jasmine crafts said...

Beautiful tag hun xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love all the shades of leaf colours on your autumnal tag.

Karen said...

Love this Zoe. Really stunning. Kx

Beccalite said...

Fantastic tag Zoe, I love the colours and the dimension.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx