My fab followers x

Sunday 1 December 2013

Zoe - Challenge # 10 "Anything Goes"

Good morning Lovelies!

Wow! 1st of December already, where has the year gone!

Whoop whoop! Not long now until I see my baby girl :D, I'm spending Christmas with my beloved daughter Ashley and her boyfriend, they live in Canada, I can't wait, it's been 2 years since I saw her last, it's going to be wonderful, very cold and hopefully a bit of snow? Would love a white Christmas, we are spending the first 5 days in New York as Ashley has end of term exams and will be studying and really doesn't need the distraction. I'm so proud of her, she will be 30 in March and made the brave decision to go back to Uni for 4 years to do a nursing degree.

Right! enough of my waffle, it's the start of a new challenge today over at Lavinia Stamps, our theme this month is "Anything Goes" you can do whatever you like as long as you use The wonderful Lavinia Stamps in your project, plus, you could win a whopping £40 in vouchers to spend on Lavinia products! Wow! That's an amazing prize!

So here are my DT samples!

My first sample I used my brayer, and then a sponge to create the ground for my little houses, I love these Zentangle stamps, I added some liquid pearls and glitter for some extra pizzaz!

 

My second card is a very simple one, I used Pan pastels, then lightly drew a circle and stamped around it using the "Mistletoe" added some liquid pearls and bobs ya uncle!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, don't forget to join in xxx

 

6 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

gorgeous Zoe, love both the vibrant green and the subtle mistletoe x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful Zoe.

gr karin

Wendy said...

lovely cards Zoe, love how you put those fairy houses on a little hill! xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Love both of these Zoe, the houses are fabulous, and the subtle mistletoe is just gorgeous. Hugs P xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are both Stunning!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Karen said...

Both beautiful cards Zoe, probably will not see you before so have a great Christmas, you deserve it. Kx