My fab followers x

Sunday 8 December 2013

Zoe - Week 49 "All about Card/paper"

Good morning Lovelies! I hope everyone has managed to come out of the shocking weather unscathed? Phew! It was pretty rough, my heart goes out to those poor people that have had damage to their homes or injuries.

I can't believe I only have 5 days left until we fly out to Canada to have Christmas with our beloved daughter! I'm so excited. We are having 5 days in NY too :D to stay out the way as my daughter has to study for exams, I've never been to the big apple so it's a dream come true for me, and seeing it at Christams time is just so "wow"

So onto this weeks challenge for Premium Craft Brands the theme this week is "All about card/paper" so basically you can make what you like with any theme the only requirement is that it is ALL made of card or paper, so that includes all embellishments too! Here's what I made.

 


Your probably wondering "why 3"? Well I made 1 each for my three baby girls that have all been adopted, I keep in touch with them and always send cards and gifts for Xmas and birthdays. I made them all slightly different in design, very easy cards, I used the beautiful Linen texture card from Papermill Direct it's beautiful with Pan Pastels, I think it's classy and gives a beautiful texture when coloured, I coloured the backgrounds Ultra Marine Blue, Violet and Violet shade pan pastels and sprayed with cheap hairspray to seal, I cut an aperture and raised on sticky pads for dimension and added My embellishments and some liquid pearls with glitter here and there, I'm sorry the third pictures lighting is terrible.

I hope you like my samples and feel inspired to join in? Remember we offer a prize too for the winner which is picked by the Radom thingymadjig! Plus we pick a top 3, have a great weekend, keep warm, keep safe and keep crafting lol! Xx hugs, Zoe xx

 

9 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Stunning Zoe and love the intensity of the background colours which makes your diecuts "pop". Lou x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards Zoe, love those dies and the fabulous background colours.

Sylv xx

rachel said...

stunning card Zoe - fabulous make xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow these are simply gorgeous Zoe, love them.

gr karin

Claire said...

wow Zoe, what gorgeous cards. they are so elegant and I love the combination of the blue and violet
Claire xx

Barbara said...

Love all three....my type of cards, clean & simple! xx

Claire said...

Hi Zoe, really lovely cards! All simple but very elegant and effective! I hope you have a fab time in NY and Canada! Claire x

Nan G said...

gorgeous cards!

Eileen said...

Stunning cards Zoe... have a good time with your daughter.
E xxx