My fab followers x

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Zoe - week #5 "Use a PCB Stencil"

Good morning Lovelies! Well it's Sunday which means a new Challenge for Premium Craft Brands this weeks challenge for us was to use a PCB stencil in our project, but we are aware that you don't all have one so for you it's "Anything goes"

For my tag I started by using pan pastels I blended Violet and orange, I sprayed with cheap hairspray to seal it first then inked my stencil (6x6 Inches Keltic) with Versamark, I ran it through my E-Bosser and inked with pewter metallic pans into the de bossed area, I had some white flowers in my stash for ages I coloured the tips with my pan pastels and adhered a pearl in the centers, a die cut swirl and leaves to finish, a very simple make.


I hope you like my tag and feel inspired to join in the challenge? There is a prize for the winner too!

Have a great Sunday xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Good morning Zoe, your tag is beeeautiful! love the colour and embossing...need to have a go at running them through my machine, thank you for inspiring me.
Have a happy Sunday.
Hugs
xxx

Sylv said...

Beautiful colours on this fab tag, love the embossing.

Sylv xx

chrissies said...

A stunning tag. Everything on it comes together so well

Love Chrissie x

Terri Barber said...

Your work is always lovely.

Terri xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Zoe, love the stencil you have used, the flowers look beautiful too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Angelnorth said...

A beautiful stencil design and a lovely tag, really elegant!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful tag Zoe.

gr karin

Claire said...

Stunning tag Zoe, those colours look amazing together and the white flowers look fab
Claire xx