My fab followers x

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Zoe - April - Challenge # 4 "Spring Colours"

Good morning Lovelies and a warm welcome to new followers of my humble blog!

No this isn't an April fool, it really is a new challenge month with the wonderful Lavinia Stamps as you can see, the theme this month is "Spring Colours"

Please be mindful of the rules of the challenge! You do need to use Lavinia Stamps only in your entry!

There is a fantastic prize for the winner of a whopping £40 voucher to be spent in the Lavinia Stamps web-shop

Here are my samples for this month!

I used distress inks for both of my samples, the second one I applied the ink with brushes for a more subtle and airbrushed effect. I've added some dimensional glitter glue in the centre of the blossoms on my bottom card, it doesn't show so well in the photo.

 

 

9 comments:

Wendy said...

These are both lovely Zoe! I love the mesh ribbon (sorry, forgotten it's name doh!) at the bottom of the trees, looks like a ploughed field! You've made those trees look fabulous, love the soft colours in the second card too. Xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Lovely cards Zoe, I especially like the trees, fab colouring. Hugs P xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

the card above is gorgeous Zoe and the card under very beautiful.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Zoe, I love the beautiful backgrounds.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sall said...

I adore the colours in the top one, so vibrant and spring like.

Mindful craft said...

Very pretty cards Zoe, lovely tranquil backgrounds with soft colours xx

Karen Willis said...

Both beautiful cards Zoe, but the trees has to be my fave :) xx

Karen said...

Lovely cards Zoe. Love the colours. Kx

Hellen Pearce said...

Beautiful cards Zoe, love them both - nice colour blending x