My fab followers x

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Handprint Reindeer

Good morning Lovelies, I say "Good" but it's persisting it down out there :( oh I hate rain, so to cheer myself up I made a cute card for my little Foster baby boys Mummy.

I can't believe he's 7 weeks old already, we brought him home from hospital at 1 day old, such a gorgeous little chunk, 9lb 7 at birth last weigh in he was 12lb 7 lol bless him.

So here's my card, I used Distress paints just dabbed onto craft mat and smooshed hand in it.

I hope you like it, I thought it was pretty cute, have a great day and keep warm xx Zoe xx

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, Zoe, what an awesome idea and such a fabulous keepsake for his mummy, you are such an incredibly special person, love and hugs my lovely friend xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Zoe, my gosh that is a great idea, very cute. Your cards in the previous post are beautiful, lots of great colour and gorgeous images... I love Lavinia designs. Take care, Shirleyxx

Sandra Wright. said...

This is such a cool idea Zoe...I absoloutely love it, rather like the holly up in the corner...xx

Mindful craft said...

Such a clever idea Zoe, really lovely.
Hope you're doing ok and the little man too, hugs xxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

What a fabulous idea.. Looks brilliant, Px