My fab followers x

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Couple of quickies

Good afternoon Lovelies and Happy New Year, I hope you all had a great Christmas, ours was lovely, family Christmas Day, me cooking of course lol but very quiet the rest of the time, just how I like it, it was foster baby's 1st Christmas, being only 10 weeks old it was a bit overwhelming for him bless him, he's not used to having so many people around, but he got over it quick enough.

We have a fair few birthdays in the new year so I've managed to sneak a play today whilst Bubs napped :) I made several but the others I can't share just yet ;)

It's mil birthday this month, she's a lovely lady and very special, I just felt like a simple card for her as I thought the words said it all.

And here's a card I made for my hubby's nephew, he will be 19 next week, I find teenagers very hard to make for, especially boys, so just felt something random would suit, I used my Brusho's and Designs by Ryn Stamp, the sentiment is Chocolate Baroque, I highlighted areas with gold pen.

Thank you for visiting today, please pop back tomorrow for some DT samples for Lavinia Stamps Challenge, going live at 8am. Have a great day xx

 

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Stunning cards.
Happy new year x

Linda Simpson said...

These look fabulous! Loving the backgrounds. Happy New Year!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful CAS style cards. Happy New Year! Shirleyx

Lea Brawn said...

Fab cards Zoe. Happy new year x

Ryn Tanaka said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Zoe :D I'm just loving the clean designs of these! Thanks for sharing with me!

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous cards xx Jan