My fab followers x

Friday 7 August 2015

A card and 2 canvasses

Good morning Lovelies! I have a busy day today looking after 2 little boys 3 and 18 months, not sure what I've let myself in for? But it's only for the day thank goodness lol! I've scheduled this post incase I'm too exhausted later lol!

My card I made for a lovely friend Barbara Daines birthday which was Wednesday, it was late and she got Thursday lol sorry Barbara! I used the Giant Poppy stamp from Indigoblu coloured in with Neo-Color 11 watercolour crayons, the background which is very subtle is stamped with Dusky Damask stamp by Chocolate Baroque and also the sentiment. I used Grand nestie to make frame.

Brusho's and Donna Downey Stencil.

SplodgeAway Camera stencil and the words are part of a Donna Downey stencil, I used Gellatos for the background and my fingers dipped in water, various stamps by Finnibair - Prima Marketing sets.

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you have a fab weekend and I'm still alive to read your comments lol xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful work as always.xxx

Bernie Simmons said...

Each and every one a little gem xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous and loving the card for Barbara that is stunning.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such fabulous creations Zoe. I love them all.
Laine
xx

Theresa said...

these are so brilliant Zoe. lovely cards and superb canvases. love the vibrancy, hugs xx

Jan said...

These are lovely Zoe xx Jan

Brawny x said...

Wow stunning projects x

Barbara said...

My birthday card was/is absolutely stunning, and much better in real life....I LOVE it, and might have to buy that stamp. Thanks Zoe xx