My fab followers x

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Day 3 - New Sweet Poppy Stencils

Good morning Lovelies, wishing you all a fab weekend!

Today is the the third day of featuring my samples using the gorgeous new Sweet Poppy Stencils, today is the beautiful Holly Sprig.

I used White Glossy paste and the fab Sweet Poppy glitters on both of these cards, the sentiments are also Sweet Poppy stencils and I used the same technique.

 

I hope you have a great weekend, thank you so much for spending the time to visit xx Zoe xx

 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards, love the stencils and texture you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Zoe these are gorgeous Christmas cards. Hugs Jackie

Barbara said...

LOVE this stencil.....so classy x

Lea Brawn said...

Wow fabulous card sx