My fab followers x

Sunday 23 August 2015

Day 4 - New Sweet Poppy Stencils

Good morning Lovelies and a happy Sunday, I hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday?

Today is my final day of samples using the fab new Stencils from Sweet Poppy Today it's the gorgeous Poinsettia, I adore this stencil, so versatile, it has 3 sizes of poinsettia on one stencil.

So here's what I made -

My first I've combined with the Holly backplate and Holly Sprig stencil, I used Sparkle Medium, the poinsettia I made 3 layers of the largest size and one of the medium size, using Claret Sparkle medium on Acetate, fussy cut, shaped and layered.

I offset the stencil and inked through with Spiced Marmalade and Seedless Preserve Distress inks, removed the stencil, dried the card and washed the stencil, dried it and put back in place, I always use a magnetic sheet to keep it all in place, then I taped and covered all the edges to protect, and spread Translucent Paste with the SP spreader, I then carefully removed the stencil and dipped the card into clear micro beads and left to dry, I repeated in a smaller size to make a cute little matching tag.

I used the White Glossy Paste and the gorgeous Sweet Poppy glitter

Same as above using the glitters.

Thank you very much for visiting today, I appreciate your comments, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

3 comments:

Barbara said...

All gorgeous samples, Zoe....that's a very pretty stencil xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllll Zoe
Gr Karin

Dawn said...

Brilliant cards Zoe! I love he different styles!
Hugs
Dawn xx