My fab followers x

Saturday 1 August 2015

Exciting news

Good morning Lovelies! What a beautiful morning so far, I'm planning on going for a bicycle ride this morning, along with the usual weekend faffy stuff - chores etc!

So....... Onto my exciting news, I've been keeping this secret for quite some time now, which is not easy when it's so exciting!..........I've been chosen to be on the Design Team for Chocolate Baroque it's official today, there's a fab announcement on the blog today if you fancy popping over to see it? Here along with 2 more lovely and talented ladies - Dominike Turpin and Anne Waller, this all coincides with the launch of some new stamps which I've had the pleasure to have a dabble with.

I used the snowflakes to create the background in various Distress inks and a stencil, die cut the edges just to add some interest and and stamped the gorgeous trio of trees in Versamark ink and heat embossed using silver embossing powder, few sequins and voila!

I'd like to thank Lesley and Judith for helping me and guiding me through, thank you ladies.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit, have a fab weekend, Zoe xx

 

6 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Welcome to the Team Zoe, a very well deserved congratulations. Lovely to see your first piece of artwork using these stamps! Looking forward to working with you in the months ahead, Judith xx

Wendy said...

Congratulations hunnybun! Xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

I just saw the announcement over at the CB Blog, I'm happy for you :) I look forward to your designs using the gorgeous Chocolate Baroque stamps. Your Christmas card above is lovely using the fabulous new stamps. Have fun! Shirleyxx

Sarn said...

CONGRATULATIONS Zoe.
You are so talented I'm not surprised various well-known companies are snapping you up for their teams.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Peanut said...

Congratulations, Zoe and welcome to the team. Looking forward to working with you on the CB Design Team.
xxx Asha

Doreen said...

Well done on your DT post Zoe,you will love being on the team.xxx