My fab followers x

Tuesday 25 August 2015

New Lavinia Stamps

Good morning Lovelies' wow, it's actually stopped raining this morning, I felt like I needed webbed feet yesterday, just as well I was in all day decorating.

Today I'm sharing with you some projects I've made using the fabulous new Lavinia Stamps, oh I just adore them!

My first 2 are using Brusho's and The Dragon Pods stamps.

I used the heart and script background on this one and I've used gilding flakes on the gorgeous Fairy Orbs.

I've used Dylusions paints, crackle texture paste and gold gilding wax along with the Single Fairy Thistle stamp.

Here I've used liquid mask to create the White splodges, then Aquatints, then Meadow Grass and Seasonal Tree, the Unicorn and birds which aren't new but are still on the website.

I hope you like my projects. Another decorating day for me :( undercoating the woodwork today, deep joy (not) lol, oh, good news though! Hubby has ordered new doors :) sad isn't it that would so excited about doors? Lol.

Have a great day, pop back tomorrow if you get time, I have a few more projects to share with you xxx

 

9 comments:

Abfabdesigns said...

Love them all Zoe
Enjoy your new Doors lol
Martine xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, loving the background with the Unicorn.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarn said...

I most certainly DO like your projects here Zoe . . . actually I LOVE them. Right . . .that's another couple of stamps going on the wish list . . . would you PLEASE stop doing such wonderful work!???? LOL! xxx

Unknown said...

Just love all of them..... you do amazing things with all your stamps and create wonderful backgrounds. Different sort of masking for you today though, decorating!!!?? LOL. Enjoy. ๐Ÿ˜Š. X

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow gorgeous, love them all ! The backgrounds are fantastic. Take care, Shirleyxx

Sandy said...

Wonderful makes -- I am really into backgrounds now and yours are fantastic!!!
sandy xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and tags Zoe
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

All of your projects are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Wendy said...

You have been having fun! These are all lovely, fab Brusho work Zoe! Xxx