My fab followers x

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Playtime

Good evening Lovelies, I've not blogged for a few days, I've had lots of DT projects to get on top of, but I think I'm there finally, so I've managed to have a little "free" crafting.

My first card is what I made for my niece, using the gorgeous Penny Black stamps and Die.

My tag I made for a FB group challenge.

I used the gorgeous Dylusions paints with a wet wipe and fingers along with Chocolate Baroque stamps, the Butterfly is Wendy Vecchi, the sentiment is Dylusions.

 

Thank you for visiting tonight xx Zoe xx

 

 

 

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautiful creations, as always....love the last one, I've had my DR stamps out this week too ;-)

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous. Love the stamps!
Hugs
Linda xxx

SARN said...

A whole lot of loveliness here Zoe . . . I particularly LOVE the sunshiney bright yellow card at the bottom.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Wendy McCarthy said...

So pretty Zoe! Xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Zoe your cards and tags are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Amazing work Zoe. Love them all x