My fab followers x

Sunday 4 October 2015

Workshop projects

Good morning Lovelies, and what a lovely sunny but fresh morning it is, I hope you're enjoying your weekend?

I had a wonderful day yesterday as I always do at Eileen Godwins Workshop down in Rochester Kent, details here, if you haven't been yet you are definitely missing out, such fun. I usually go to group 2 but I'm busy next weekend and so infiltrated group 1's cosy little group and what a lovely bunch of ladies and Eric, although I only knew one other person there I felt so comfortable and welcome.

Thank you Eileen and group 1 for a fab day

Here's what I made. I had to do a little homework as time flew by, but I'm pleased with my Canvasses, the other ladies and Eric also produced stunning works of art.

 

The Butterflies on my last canvas are by Chocolate Baroque called Patchwork Butterfly you can purchase them here

Thank you by stopping today, have a fab weekend xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning cards Zoe, love them all, but have an extra soft spot for the last one, just so much fabulous colours, here <3

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful designs, love your colours. I wish I could join in the fun at Eileens workshops:) Take good care, Hugs, Shirleyxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous work as always Zoe, love the first one the most, hugs P xxxxxxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Zoe! Bet you were all very busy with those lovely canvases, worth the hard work though! Xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe your cards are gorgeous I love the colours. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards Zoe. Just gorgeous x

Eileen said...

Three fabulous Canvass's, they are just gorgeous Zoe. What a busy day! you all worked so hard ... thanks for this blog post ... love ya xxx

Sarn said...

Well . . . to be honest . . . you and Eileen are a Dream Team aren't you? BOTH of you being sooooo talented in the first place - but put together . . . the world is your Lobster (or should that be Oyster????!!!!).

These canvases are just wonderful Zoe. I only wish I could have attended (but was away on holiday).

Hugs, Sarn xxx