My fab followers x

Thursday 3 December 2015

Chocolate Baroque on TV again Whoop whoop!

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back today not with any samples for Chocolate Baroque unfortunately as they are top secret, but I am here to let you know that our fabulous Lesley Wharton is back on our screens from tomorrow evening (Friday 4th December) on The Craft Channel starting at 6pm and repeated over the weekend on the Weekend Wonder, with some fantastic new stamps, you don't want to miss it xx

So here are some more of my recent creations:

We have a lot of birthdays over Christmas and mostly men, so here are some very quick cards using stamps and Brusho's

Indigoblu Stamps and distress inks for our little foster baby's first Christmas, love having a little one here, he's 10 months old and full of gorgeous cheekiness, unfortunately we can't put up our usual big tree this year as he is very mobile and it wouldn't be safe, so lots of Christmas ornaments up high I think? Lol bless him, so exciting :)

This bear card I'm entering into the Indigoblu Challenge - Winter Blue

Lavinia Stamps and Penny Black Stamps, I was asked to recreate my DT card for Lavinia stamps Challenge that posted yesterday, me being me couldn't possibly do the exactly the same card twice so I've kept it similar, I hope she like it, she had the other one too?
Penny Black and Memory Box stamps and dies here.

Thank you for stopping by today, I really love to read your comments, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

10 comments:

Barbara (C) said...

No particular favourite in your selection - all beautiful creations but the Stag stands out for me....Hope you are OK....xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous creations. X

Bernie Simmons said...

Love them all Zoe xxxx Lovely cards

Wendy said...

Ooh these are all fabulous Zoe! Xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very beautiful Zoe, I love your designs over at the CB Blog, the tree is gorgeous :) Cheers, xx

Wenda said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge.

Hugs Wenda

Barbara said...

What a lovely batch of cards, they're always so good that I it's hard to pick a fave, but I love the cute baby card. Hope you have a brilliant Christmas with your new 'little fella' xx

Gio said...

Your card is so sweet and lovely! Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge :-)

rachel said...

super sweet card - love it! Thanks for joining the Indigo Blu challenge and good luck - hugs Rachel x

Lydia Boode said...

Nice card
Thank you for joining our challenge at IndigoBlu.

Hugs Lydia