My fab followers x

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Long time no see!

Good morning Lovelies and a very happy Advent, I've been very busy looking after little one who's an absolute delight but very active lol bless him, hence my absence from blogging, so today I thought I'd share some recent makes.

My first two photos are of the cards I've made for little ones Mummy and family members out of his handprint.

 

My next 2 are the finished results of two of the toppers I made at Eileen Godwins last workshop, better late than never eh?

The stamps and most of the dies are from my favourite! Penny Black.

Thank you for taking the time to visit today, please pop back tomorrow as I have some DT samples to share xx have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love the hand print reindeer, so cute. The other two cards are gorgeous, love the colours and composition of the toppers you made.

Sylv xx

Naomi said...

HI there Zoe, cute raindeer and love the other two Christmas cards. Super. xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous cards Zoe, especially the little reindeer cards, what a great idea to do with little ones, hugs P xxxxxx

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards - the one with the hand print is fabulous!!!
sandy xx

pam said...

Fantastic cards you have created from hand prints Zoe, love these from
Eileen, my favourite is those stunning colours and bird card design..
Hugs Pam x

Karen said...

Love them Zoe. Kx

Barbara said...

All gorgeous cards, Zoe, especially the last 2.....sorry I haven't been over for a while, just so busy with the new house. Hardly getting time to blog-hop, or even keep my own blog updated :-( Hope you're enjoying time with your new little man xx

Jill said...

Just stunning! Congrats on the mention on the Penny Black Facebook page!