My fab followers x

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Zoe - week 2 Challenge 20

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my blog, today I'm posting my DT sample for Chocolate Baroque Colour challenge and wow! Love these colours, anyone who knows me knows I love colour, the brighter the better.

I made this before Valentine's Day so I thought "Love" would be my theme. I used one of my favourite Chocolate Baroque stamps Dusky Damask which I stamped using Carved pumpkin Distress ink after I'd blended my background, using Carved Pumpkin, Aged Mahogany, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed distress inks and splashed with water for some texture. I also used elements from "Modern Textures" stamp set, few die cuts, sequins and liquid pearls and Voila!

I hope I've inspired you to join in the Challenge please check the blog for the rules, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

Liz said...

What a fabulous card, I love the rich colours. xx

Barbara said...

Love this Zoe......these are some of my favourite colours and whenever I'm 'stuck' I revert back to them in any form. The stamps and pretty die-cuts look amazing on that background xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous background and love the colours. A beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe this is a stunning card I love the bright colours. Hugs Jackie

Theresa said...

warm spicy card. very dusky, hugs xx

Kate M said...

Super design and what fabulous colours - great impact, awesome card!!
xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Zoe x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Superb card! That damask background is really scrummy. All the elements are beautifully put together.
Sharon xx