My fab followers x

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Zoe - Challenge 22 for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning Lovelies and a warm welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing with you my sample for Chocolate Baroque - colour challenge number 22 - week 1 click on my link to find all the info you need!

I created a tag using the Tando long tags from the website, I started by brayering on Gesso, then using a wet wipe I applied chalk paints, once dry I used Orange Blossom Archival Inkpad and stamped the fab doily stamp from Steampunk Butterfly set, I lightly inked through a couple of stencils just to add a bit more depth and texture, then stamped using Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad the gorgeous Fantastic Florals and the sentiment - Positive Pants set, I added some white paint pen to highlight areas, gold gilding wax around the edges and some tulle to finish.

Here is the colour swatch to follow for the challenge, I didn't make the card on the swatch by the way it's just an example.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you to join in. Have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

4 comments:

Lazy Sunday said...

beautiful samples xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous tag, love the background and great sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe this is a stunning tag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda said...

Really beautiful!