My fab followers x

Friday, 30 September 2016

CAS - Chocolate Baroque dt

Good morning Lovelies, sorry I'm a little late with my post, it's been hectic!

This is my second Bi-Monthly post for the design team blog featuring CAS project which are created in less than 15 minutes,

I created all of these cards using Gelli Plates, 4" circle and a small rectangle one and inks in various colours.

The stamps I've used are, in order of appearance : Sketchy Doodle Landscape, Mackintosh Sentiments, Decadent Brocade

 

Thank you for visiting, please pop along and see what the other DT members have created here xx have a great day xx

 

4 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous set of cards. xx

Katie Lamb said...

Beautiful cards

Jan Ltc said...

Love these Zoe xx Jan

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Zoe they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie