My fab followers x

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Zoe - Colour Challenge #27 for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back today with a second sample for Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge.please click on the link for the info on joining in.

For this card I used a glittery paint and simply painted it across the Linen textured card starting with the darkest shade working down to the lightest, once it was completely dry I used Versamark inkpad to stamp Winter edges stamps, first using a pale blue pearlescent embossing powder and the trees using a black embossing powder, I heat set the paler colour first to stop any contamination, the sentiment is a diecut.

Below is the colour Swatch in which to follow, yummy colours don't you think?

Thank you for joining me again today, I hope I've inspired you to join in? Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

No comments: