My fab followers x

Saturday 15 October 2016

Take 15 minutes and make something beautiful

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back today with my CAS projects for Chocolate Baroque.

As part of the wonderful design team it's our job to inspire you, all abilities! Whether you enjoy experimenting with colour and getting messy or whether you enjoy CAS (clean and simple)?

We are doing a bi-monthly feature on the DT blog using Chocolate Baroque stamps to create quick and simple projects that can be made in less than 15 minutes.

My first and third cards were made using the Snowflake Flourish stamp set and second card using Harlequin Christmas I used inks and embossing powders on all of them.

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope I've inspired you today? Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

No comments: