My fab followers x

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Colour Challenge #29 for Chocolate Baroque by Zoe

Good Morning Lovelies, I hope you're keeping warm and looking forward to the Christmas season.

Today I'm sharing with you my sample for Chocolate Baroque colour challenge #29, great colours to work with, you will find all the info you need to join in on the site, just click on the highlighted link above.

Here is my sample;
I used distress inks to colour the image no background, I adore this stamp from the Autumn Poppy set, i felt it was the perfect stamp to go with this months colours, I hope you like it? 
You will find the Colour Swatch in which to follow below my sample, please note "I didn't make the card on the Swatch sample" 

 

Autumn Poppy
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, I love reading your comments, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed and coloured Zoe, Kate x