My fab followers x

Sunday 4 December 2016

Workshop projects

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you're enjoying your weekend, it's a bright morning down here on the South East coast, cold but lovely.
I had a great day yesterday at Eileen Godwin's Workshop down in Allhallows Rochester, it was a very productive day, great techniques and lovely friendly atmosphere.

I got home on Monday having had a lovely 10 days in Morocco, we had 6 days of rain unfortunately but still got some sunshine and warm weather, it was very relaxing. 
Having spent a year looking after our gorgeous Foster boy he moved to his new forever family 5 weeks ago, it was very emotional as I'm sure you'd understand? The grieving process takes time and I'm still crying most days, but I know in time I move on, we go to visit him today, which often helps with closure, I just hope we can stay in touch?
 We are flying out to Canada on Friday (9th) to spend a wonderful 3 weeks with our beautiful daughter which will be a wonderful end to the year.
So here are some of my creations from yesterday, I can't share them all yet as a couple are DT samples, so you'll have to wait until the 1st Jan for those ;) 

 
I used stencils from Sweet PoppyDesigns by Georgina and Stamps from Lavinia Stamps on my star card.
Thank you for the great day Eileen xx 
Have a fabulous Sunday, thank you for stopping by, Zoe xx 

2 comments:

Eileen said...

You are so talented Zoe... these are great so was THE OTHER ONE!!!! lol xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Marvellous selection ofcards Zoe, all beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x