My fab followers x

Sunday 2 April 2017

Lavinia Stamps Challenge - April "Buds and Blooms"




Good morning Lovelies and so far what a beautiful spring morning it is, the sun is shining, the birds are singing! 

I'm a bit late with my post "Apologies" for the Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge click on the link to enter, you don't need a blog, all the info is there, it's a fab opportunity to win a whopping £40 to spend on Lavinia Stamps products in the online shore. The winner is chosen by Random . Org widget.

Here are my samples, I hope you like them? 

 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

4 comments:

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful cards Zoe x

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Zoe!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

As I love and adore lavinia stamps I just adore this display. ♥[aNNie]