My fab followers x

Thursday 6 April 2017

New Sweet Poppy Stencils

Good morning Lovelies.
I just wanted to share with you some projects I've made using the wonderful new stencils by Sweet Poppy Stencils, they will be at Ally Pally so if your planning on going check them out, they are fabulous.

I love these perfume bottles, I've used Distress inks and translucent paste.

 

I used Linen textured card and Pan Pastels to create a scene then used the glossy black Sweet Poppy Paste.

 
Please pop back tomorrow as I have more to share with you, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Zoe, love the perfume bottles.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rosemary Rogers said...

Beautiful Zoe. X

Bernie Simmons said...

Such beautiful cards xxx love the colours the depth is amazing xx