My fab followers x

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge - A story to be told - by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, Happy New Year. I hope you’ve all had a wonderful festive season?
So today is the launch of Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge for January. The theme is “A story to be told” you can enter without having a blog just follow the link above and all the info you need is there. A wonderful prize of £40 in Lavinia Stamps Vouchers for the winner - chosen by Random.org so what are you waiting for?

I made 5 calendars this year to give as Christmas presents, here are 2 of the pages I created for this challenge
I used Distress Oxides with torn paper and a circle mask to create the background.
Links to the stamps I used are below the photos.
Thank so much for taking the time to visit, I love to read your comments.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Happy New Year Zoe, I hope it is a fabulous year for you. A gorgeous piece of work, love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pauline said...

Happy new year Zoe love your calenders
great scene
love Pauline xxx

Brawny x said...

Love this x