My fab followers x

Friday 1 March 2019

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge - Pink, Blue and Purple by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my blog. 

Today I am sharing with you my samples for this months Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge, the theme this month is “Pink, Blue and Purple”

You don’t need a blog to join in, just click HERE to get all the info. There’s a fabulous prize of £40 in vouchers to spend on lovely Lavinia Stamps products to the winner chosen by Random.org

Here are my samples. I’ve linked stamps and products I’ve used in these projects below the photos.

I used my Gel Press, Colorbox and Versafine Claire inkpads to create the background.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit, I do hope I’ve inspired you to join in. Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

2 comments:

Jan said...

2 great cards Zoe xx Jan

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and beautiful card Zoe

gr karin