My fab followers x

Friday 5 August 2016

Mixed Media Canvas

Good morning Lovelies,

I'm back today with a Mixed Media project I've been working on for a few days using a selection of : Seth Apter dies, Crealies and Penny Black dies combined with Tim Holtz Butterfly stamp, Distress Crayons, masks and other products, and stamp and masks from Imagination Crafts, I used spray inks and texture paste for my initial background.

 

 

Keeping it brief today, thank you for visiting, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Linda ve the colours on this canvas Zoe, a gorgeous canvas.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pauline said...

Beautiful ,love it xxx

Brawny x said...

Stunning canvas Zoe x

Kate M said...

Great colours and textures, super design canvas!
xx

Eileen said...

Flippin WOWSER!!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous mixed media!!

pam said...

Fantastic work Zoe! love all the details.
Pam x