My fab followers x

Friday 2 February 2018

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge- Feb by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, well that’s the end of January, I’m never sorry to see it go along with February lol! These long dark evenings and mornings will be soon shortening, yay! 

Today is the launch of Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge for February and the theme this month is - “Enchanted Woodland”.
 For details on how to enter click on this “link”. You don’t need a blog to enter, all the info you require to enter is there.

The winner is picked by Random.org and the prize is a whopping £40 voucher to spend on Lavinia goodies! 

Here are my samples, I’ve used the gorgeous Scenescapes for my creations this time, they are so unique, beautiful quality and when time is a bit of an issue they are fantastic and require very little work to create something sensational.

I used the wonderful Claire inkpads also available on the website, they are second to none.







Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment, it means so much. Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx