My fab followers x

Thursday 30 September 2021

Fiona Randall’s Galaxy

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my final post this month.
Today I’m showcasing the amazing new stamps that were designed by the very talented Fiona Randall.
Wow they are fab. So versatile and generic, fab for those “tricky to make for people” lol
I used some Stencils along side the stamps to create some depth and interest to the 2 cards.
Some masking off for the envelope and some washi tapes on my bookmark just to add some interest.






Thank you very much for visiting, I hope you liked my creations.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 





1 comment:

Debbie said...

zoe - hi im a subscriber to your blog and I have receieved this latest notification but I dont see your artwork /cards - the pictures are missing .Do I need to click a link ,Sorry to bother you ( its happened a few times now ) xxx