My fab followers x

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Zoe - Challenge #12 - December "Add some flowers"

Good morning Lovelies, Wow it's December, can you believe it? I hope your all on your way to being prepared for the festivities? I'm just about done, although I'm not as prepared as I usually am, mind you, I've a baby to care for which makes it harder.

So here we are it launch time for Lavinia Stamps Challenge and a lovely easy one this month "Add Some Flowers" please be mindful of the rules and use only Lavinia Stamps and or Products. As usual there is an amazingly generous prize of £40 to spend online in Lavinia Stamps shop.

So here are my samples, I've flown with this theme somewhat lol, love flowers.

My first I've used the wonderful brand new Celtic Dreams dies, I coloured some white card stock with Silks Acrylics and punched out some flowers, I used the same set to create my background, masking off a sun, then cutting the Pegasus with black card, I created an aperture and mounted on foam pads and stuck the design flat, just to create dimension, these dies are superb, they are large and very different to anything else out there, I might add, they cut like a hot knife through butter too, no poking out bits with a pokey tool, just all falls out beautifully.

Brusho's background on my second card.

 

 

My last card I embossed the Zen flowers with white EP and created a resist for the distress inks.

Thank you so much for visiting today, I do hope you like my samples and feel inspired to join in, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning creations Zoe, your really inspire me in my crafting, hugs xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Oh wow...your makes are so gorgeous Zoe....you have a lovely style and the colours you use are stunning...
Hope that little boy of your is doing well...my great grandson is 13wks now...time flies....xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous Zoe, love them all.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Eileen said...

Lovely ,lovely stuff from you Zoe... that Die card is just so flippin gorgeous!!
E xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Such lovely designs Zoe, can't pick a favourite they're all gorgeous ! x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

can't choose all they arte magnificent! I like the zen flowers but the die is gorgeous too...and the "watercolor" ? one is so delicate TFS hugs bibiana

Wendy said...

Wow! So many lovely DT makes! Love the rich glow behind Pegasus, fab! Xxx

Mindful craft said...

You've been especially busy Zoe, lovely makes, the dies are fab aren't they...hugs xxx