My fab followers x

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge for April

Good morning Lovelies, popping in to share a card I made for Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge for April. I always enjoy crafting to a theme, whether is colour or a topic, it's fun and challenging. The rules and instructions to join in are on the blog, if you click on the highlighted link above it'll take you there and you'll find all you need to do etc in the tabs.

So here's what I came up with, I used the gorgeous "Key to my Dreams" set 
I used Distress Oxides to colour my background and heat embossed with gold and black, the key I fussy cut to give dimension.

 

Thank you joining me today, I hope I've inspired you? Have a great day xx Zoe xx 


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Really like this, Zoe.....you've made some great colours with the Oxides. I like that key stamp, too xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Zoe, thanks for your lovely comment and oh I love this card ..xx ♥[aNNie]