My fab followers x

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Zoe - Challenge # 8 "Autumn Colours"

Good morning Lovelies! And a very warm welcome to some wonderful new followers, I hope you are all well?

It's a new month and can only mean one thing! (Well it means several really) but to us it means a new challenge! Here are my DT samples for the fabulous Lavinia Stamps, the challenge this month is "Autumn colours" oh I do love Autumn, not the rain of course but the crispness in the air is so refreshing and the colours, I love it!

Lavinia stamps are offering a Whopping £40 voucher, yes £40 to spend on there products! To the winner of the challenge! Go on you know you need them!

So onto my samples, I got a bit carried away!

 
 
 

I used Distress inks on all of my projects this time, with the addition of white gel pen dotted here and there for highlites and dimension, I so enjoyed making these, I hope you enjoy looking at them and feel inspired to Join in?

Many thanks as always for visiting today, have a wonderful day, hugs Zoe xxx

 

29 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Fab inspiration Zoe - they're gorgeous! x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Wow these are beautiful. I love the castle card!

Sylvia said...

Fantastic DT creations, love those fabulous autum leaves on the first card.

Sylv xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are awesome Zoe! I love them all.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

All great cards, Zoe, as usual xx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Stunning cards with awesome stamps and gorgeous coloring.
Hugs Anja

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic creations. I love the effect of the addition of the dotted white lines.

Wendy said...

Hello Teamie! :) Fab selection of cards, all yummy colours. xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Amazing creations Zoe, I love them all, but I think the castle with the bats is my fave. Big hugs P xxxx

Eileen said...

All your cards are brilliant ... but that Castle card is just fantastic!
Eileen xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what beautiful cards and tag Zoe.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

These are amazing Zoe
hugs Susan xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What gorgeous makes and all really different. I have to say, my favorite is the frirst one, as I ove the ring of leaves.
Such pretty colours.

<3 and hugs
Lisa xxx

Karen Willis said...

Stunning cards as always hon, but the castle has to be my fave xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous makes from your DT

Unknown said...

All absolutely gorgeous, my favourite being the castle, stunning! Xx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely fabulous x

Kate M said...

Great designs, lovely colours, super images, so inspirational,
xx

Naomi said...

Great cards Zoe.

Laine said...

These are wonderful Zoe. So much colour and detail. Absolutely stunning.
Laine
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Fantastic creations Sweetie xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning cards love the colour tones.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network facebook site :) Hugs Txx (DT)

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Loving the Autumnal colours..fab tag!
Hugs Donna xx

Jan said...

Wonderful selection Zoe xx Jan

Anonymous said...

All are stunning, Love them all. Great stamps and colours.

Hugs Erin x

Barbara (C) said...

My ~ you have been busy! Lovely samples as usual. Stunning. x

Karen said...

Beautiful cards Zoe, where do you find the time to do so many lovely creations? Kx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all so beautiful and atmospheric hun, love them all
Lindsay xx

Ryn Tanaka said...

I'm lovin' these vibrant cards!!!