My fab followers x

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Zoe - October Challenge "Flowers"

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you are all well? I'm keeping this post brief as I have 2 going live today!

Coredinations is our sponsor this month our theme over on Crafts Galore Challenge the theme as you can see is "Flowers" there is a fab prize up for grabs of some Coredinations goodies!

Now my sample is very different for me, we had some fabulous coredinations samples to play with which included tags, I got some inspiration from a post on Pinterest, using tags as the feature, I hope you like it?

I embossed and stamped and did a bit of distressing and inking to create a grungy type effect, the stamps on my tag, text background is just an old stamp from my stash, sorry I don't remember who it's by and the flowers are Paperartsy, the sentiment is by Jofy also by Paperartsy!
I really enjoyed creating this card, although it's very different style for me it is fun stepping out for a change!
Thank you very much for all the comments you leave, I really appreciate the support and comfort I get from you all! Have a great day xxx and don't forget to pop along and check out the rest of our fabulous DT samples xx

 

 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Zoe! I love the flowers and the sentiment.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful card Zoe.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this card,

Moira xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is really different fom your usual style and its lovely. I really love the layerd tags with the different colours and textures.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxx