My fab followers x

Sunday 23 September 2012

Yes you guessed?

Good evening Lovelies! Well what an awful wet day! But I don't care! :D why you ask? I've been to Ally Pally today to the Big stamp and scrapbook show! Yippee! Been wanting to go for years, and now I have, was fab, few bargains with a couple of little freebies thrown in! I met some lovely people and lots of celeb crafters from tv! I know I sound a bit sad as they're not really celebs lol, but it meant a lot to me! So although I have some fabulous new crafty bits to play with, I'm just too tired and cold, so I thought I'd treat you to some more of my Altered art dictionary pages lol! 
The first stamp is actually Water droplets! From http://designsbyryn.com/ But I've done it as Shower! I used pan pastels to colour the page first then sprayed with some spray n sparkle (silver) then stamped in black. 
The second is "fantasy" my favourite so far! Pan pastels with Lavinia stamps and spray n sparkle.
The third is "Poppy"
Thank you so much for spending the time to look xxx 



19 comments:

sam said...

Wow what a fantastic idea they are totally stunning xx

sharon rickwood said...

Beautiful this is sooooo lovely well done . Ilove the creativeness of stamping on a dictionary this is quite an inspiration thanks xxx
love sharon rickwood

Kate M said...

I really enjoy looking at your altered Dictionary pages.
I am on the lookout for a cheap dictionary!
Kate
xx

Unknown said...

wow what an original and brilliant idea - i have never seen anything like this, and really fancy having a go.
Ive always loved other peoples alteredart projects and wondered how to start one of my own.

Fabulous creations

Claire

ddazzled71 said...

Wow Zoe these are all wonderful pages, the poppies are beautiful, the water droplets stunning (I still can't get my head around how you did them, they look so real) and I love the gorgeous fantasy page. xx

Linda Simpson said...

OMG Zoe these pages are AWESOME! I love how you have done the shower one and the fantasy and poppy pages are amazing.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Trudi said...

Wow Zoe, that water droplet stamp is amazing. Love all three of them x

G Peplow said...

Beautiful pages Zoe, love the shower it's a really great stamp and they all add up to something special. What a fabulous book it's going to be! Gay x

fatmonica said...

I love these especially the poppies.

Doreen said...

These are all gorgeous.xxx

jane stillman said...

love all the dictionary pages Zoe, so glad you enjoyed Ally Pally I went on Saturday and had a great day too x

chrissie said...

Terrific pages yet again. The droplets stamp looks amazing on the pale blue background

Love Chrissie xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

what a great idea i love it love the pages the water droplet is cool i wouldnt have thought you could get anything like that emma xx

Toni Herron said...

I am loving these!!
I had a scroll through your blog and saw the rest, they are amazing!
You are very talented!

Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

besitos said...

These are gorgeous! :) x

Miradormakings said...

These are fabulous what a great idea

Joan x

Planetsusie said...

I really love these Zoe - never seen anything like them before. Love the poppies!

Hugs Sue Pxxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

I love these i will have to try it xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Zoe, These are all so gorgeous, love the poppies and the water droplets,
Its such a clever idea, I find myself waiting to see the next page and wondering what you will creat on it
Janet